こんにちは and hello! Thanks for checking out my blog! I’m an American currently working as an ALT in Nagano Prefecture, Japan. I’m here on the JET Program and am in my third year!
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I became interested in Japan after a friend gave me a Trigun manga in the sixth grade, and it quickly took off from there.
- I enjoy exploring, snowboarding, and waving to my students when I see them in public
- I also enjoy taking pictures; I bought a Nikon D5200 from a Hard Off in Tokyo and never miss a chance to practice with it.
- So far, I’ve only been to two countries outside of my own (Japan and Thailand), but I’m hoping to visit more in the future.
- I have visited 19/47 prefectures in Japan; can’t wait to visit more!
Below is a map with icons for the places I’ve been / things I’ve eaten. There are links attached to the icons that will take you to posts I’ve written, and if you enlarge the map, you’ll see a list of topics to choose from. Feel free to check out anything that catches your eye! Icons in a dark gray are things that are coming soon. Thanks again for visiting! Happy travels!